[6lbr-dev] Help setting up 6lbr to communicate with the outside world!

Laurent Deru laurent.deru at cetic.be
Thu Jun 26 13:40:26 UTC 2014

Hi,

I think your two issues are linked : if 6LBR creates the internal bridge
all the previously configured address on eth0 are lost (this is the
expected behaviour). So what you have to do is create the bridge at
startup and 6lbr attaches itself on it. This is done by configuring the
bridge in /etc/network/interfaces (I see this information is missing
from the faq), there is a example in /etc/6lbr/interfaces.dhcp.example.

Kind regards,
Laurent.