[6lbr-dev] Help setting up 6lbr to communicate with the outside world!

Laurent Deru laurent.deru at cetic.be
Thu Jun 26 20:54:35 UTC 2014

For the connectivity loss, it seems your Ethernet interface is still
configured, in /etc/network/interfaces you should remove the line :

  iface eth0 inet dhcp

and replace them by :

   iface eth0 inet static
   address 0.0.0.0

About the local server, could you send me the output of 'ip addr' or
ifconfig and tell me which is the destination address you are using ?

Laurent.