[6lbr-dev] 6LBR crashes when opening "Network" webpage

Thomas Hassler thomas.hassler at mec.at
Mon Nov 16 08:21:59 UTC 2015

Hello,

I am using the develop-20150825 snapshot but I had the problem with previous versions too. It sometimes occurs when I try to show the Network webpage and when the browser is displaying the neighbors. I don't have a logfile entry right now but the watchdog restarts 6LBR and the logfile says there was a segmentation fault or some memory problem.